Christophe, Wil tried to open issues closed few years ago. Besides that,
not under ED mandate.

Everything else in his behavior was behavioral problem, not substantial one.

Thus, quite irrelevant. Just if Lila opens the same questions -- and I am
sure they are far from her focus -- that would become relevant.

That's known by everybody gossipping about them and thus it is quite
comparable with gossips related to sex, with the addition that this one is
much more destructive.

On Jun 15, 2014 8:14 PM, "Christophe Henner" <christophe.hen...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm puzzled of those emails. Especially melting organisational discussions
> and private issues.
>
> Who sleeps with whom is of no importance actually. What you seem to
> describe is someone using a personal relationship with a leader of our
> movement to push forward its POV.
>
> This asks for an organisational discussion, not a personnal one. What
> happens in someone's private life is private.
>
> If you believe that we're facing a leadership issue, as a movement, please
> say so.
>
> Now, and this is not a first, you're hinting that there are issues on the
> english Wikipedia following last weeks wikimedia-l discussions. Fair
> enough, but what ARE those issues? (Austin asked the question I failed to
> find a clear answer sadly.)
>
> From my point of view, french wikimedian, all I saw is some drama around
> specific topics that stopped days ago. As far as I know, the crisis isn't
> going further than that. And what your email, sofar, is doing, is
> generating fruitless discussions.
>
> Hinting someone dumping someone else is NOT an organisational solution.
> From my culture and my values it's not only rude and violent, but way over
> the line.
>
> So if you want to solve the issue wp:en, one of many projects if I dare
> remind you, is facing could you please :
> * Recap the situation
> * Provide links to the discussions you mention
> * Provide organisational solutions
>
> Then, we, the larger community you reach out to through that email, will
be
> able to assess the situation and perhaps help you get through this.
>
> Best,
>

> --
> Christophe
>

> On 15 June 2014 19:49, Nathan <nawr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 12:45 PM, Pete Forsyth <petefors...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 8:19 AM, Nathan <nawr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > No, I have not recapped the whole situation. What I think is
appropriate
> > is
> > > that we find a way to bring the situation to a calm conclusion of some
> > > kind. I think the ED has far more options at her disposal than anybody
> > > else, as well as a fair amount of responsibility for it happening in
the
> > > first place, but to date hasn't done anything about it. I think it's
> > > appropriate to voice concerns about a situation that appears to be
> > having a
> > > strong impact on the existing social structure of Wikipedia.
> > >
> > > Finger-wagging about minor gossip is a distraction from the important
> > > dynamics.
> > >
> > > -Pete
> > >

> > You brought this nasty, hurtful gossip to a much larger stage.
Wikimedia-L
> > is a global list with many subscribers, including Wikimedia employees,
Lila