On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 11:33 PM, Pete Forsyth <petefors...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My point was straightforward: I would certainly not be bringing this topic
> up in a public forum if it had not been widely and extensively discussed in
> public forums beforehand. It was brought up by Wil, not by me. His reasons
> for doing so -- that's another matter entirely, and one I'm not personally
> inclined to get into.

Okay, Pete.

Despite giving you ample opportunity to clarify your intentions, all
I'm taking away from this is "Let's all talk about Wil some more." The
consensus seems to be with me in my bewilderment.

The horse is dead. I've temporarily set your moderation bit while the
appropriate funeral arrangements can be made.

Austin