If you take a look at the undeletion requests after the URAA discussion,
most of the images restored were deleted afterwards anyway.[1][2] The only
exception that I've seen are some German stamps that haven't been deleted
(yet).
The problem is that, at this moment, most of the people whose valid images
were quickly deleted and re-deleted are tired and have no intention to
start again defending their contributions when they will be deleted no
matter what.

[1]
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Deletion_requests/File:Per%C3%B3n_Funeral.jpg
[2]