Hi Nathan, there was some discussion about this around the most recent
Annual Plan. While I think we need to make sure that hiring is aligned with
needs and strategy, the personnel issue that worries me the most is the
active editor decline. We may wish to address both of these issues in the
new strategic plan.

Pine