Yes, thanks, those are relevant policies. It appears that we don't have a
policy that aligns WMF's investment choices with organizational values. For
short-term investments where the goals are liquidity and preservation of
capital, I think that this alignment should be relatively easy to achieve.
For longer term funds that have the goal of accumulating returns, aligning
organizational values with ROI may be a little more challenging but
probably not impossible. Hopefully Garfield and/or Stu will comment on the
possibility of creating a policy about aligning investment choices with
organizational values. I think WMF's donors would appreciate having a
policy that they could look at, especially when considering a possible WMF
endowment.

Pine