Dear colleagues,

Thank you to all who volunteered to serve on programme team[1].

Continuing my informal facilitation of this team, I will be contacting the
team off-list to schedule a kick-off call to discuss how to go about
planning this event, so as to maximize the benefit to the movement.  My own
preference is for materials to be continually updated and available on
Meta, so as to allow casual participation or ad-hoc comments by anyone
interested (whether or not they are part of a recognized movement
organization).

Watch the event pages on Meta to keep up.  I will also update this list on
major milestones as they take place (perhaps: selection of major themes,
draft programme, final schedule).  I'm sure I speak for the team when I say
we welcome your input on any and all aspects of the programme team's work.

I look forward to a productive event.

Cheers,

   A.

[1]