Hi all,

I think that it's important to say that someone of the grant's team probably will be out until 11th January (I have received an out of office), so I suggest to postpone this discussion if we would not proceed to a "
conviction in absentia".

Personally I had some concerns and I did a proposal suggesting to dedicate a whole year to the a thematic priority but reducing 50% of the grants for each round to this topic.

Why? It's simple, because there are some investments to do to revitalize or to improve some areas, but there is no sense to forget that the remaining areas still need to be supported and helped.

The worst would be to lose editors in the traditional areas (without a good support) and in the same time to do not gain new volunteers through the gender gap in order to fill the loss.

Though it is normal in any charitable foundation to assign a percentage of the annual grants to a specific priority, there is not a scandal.

The best is to define what is the good way to have less stress in the community. I think that a good suggestion done friendly and without stress may help the movement.

About the remaining part I would say that some budgets for WLM are also in the FDC applications and the FDC *already* stated the priorities for 2015 and *already* did some evaluations in order to define the impact.

I suggest to consider also these statements for the next WLM.

regards