What you may find interesting about her story is that she has never
actually "seen" a Wikipedia article (though we used to have a Funk &
Wagnalls new world encyclopedia that was read religiously too). Whenever I
get to see her in real life (only about 1x or 2x per year) she has
remembered all of the Wikipedia inconsistencies throughout the year and
asks me to go in there and "fix" them. Oddly, she never asks my brothers to
do this, so to her, writing Wikipedia is a woman's work.