Hoi,
it strikes me that when one of the principal activities of chapters is
omitted, the relative value of this research is reduced.

When you consider that it is EXACTLY the time I had to spend re reporting
that I will think hard to apply again that considering it out of scope is
also really bad business.

For me you have a report that I find hard to understand what it is I take
away from it. What is left as a lesson learned that I care about?
Thanks,
      GerardM