Hello all - just a small correction. Advancement is actually Fundraising +
Partnerships, which presented alongside Fundraising Tech.

Thanks,
Anne

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 9:50 AM, Tilman Bayer <tba...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> the Wikimedia Foundation's quarterly reviews of teams' work in the
> past quarter (April-June 2015) took place last week. Minutes and
> slides for those meetings are now available:
>
> Community Engagement, Advancement (Fundraising and Fundraising Tech):
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WMF_Metrics_and_activities_meetings/Quarterly_reviews/CE_and_Advancement,_July_2015
>
> Discovery (formerly "Search & Discovery"):
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WMF_Metrics_and_activities_meetings/Quarterly_reviews/Discovery,_July_2015
>
> Reading (formerly mobile web and apps):
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WMF_Metrics_and_activities_meetings/Quarterly_reviews/Reading,_July_2015
>
> Editing (comprising the Collaboration/Flow, Language Engineering,
> Multimedia, Parsing, and VisualEditor teams):
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WMF_Metrics_and_activities_meetings/Quarterly_reviews/Editing,_July_2015
>
> Infrastructure (comprising the Analytics, Release Engineering,
> Services, TechOps, Labs, Performance, Research & Data, Design
> Research, and Security teams):
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WMF_Metrics_and_activities_meetings/Quarterly_reviews/Infrastructure,_July_2015
>
> Legal, Finance & Administration, Human Resources, Communications and
> Team Practices:
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WMF_Metrics_and_activities_meetings/Quarterly_reviews/Legal,_HR,_Finance,_Communications,_TPG,_July_2015
>
> As usual, much of this information will also be available in
> consolidated form as part of the general WMF quarterly report for Q4,
> which is planned to be published on July 30.
>
> --
> Tilman Bayer
> Senior Analyst
> Wikimedia Foundation
> IRC (Freenode): HaeB

*Anne Gomez* // Product Manager, Fundraising
https://wikimediafoundation.org/

sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Donate
<http://donate.wikimedia.org>. *