As well-intentioned as that policy was, I can't find that there was ever an
authority (the Board or the community) who ratified the policy. It's well
intentioned and it seems to me that it might very well pass an RfC. The
Board or the community might agree to expand it to cover all grants name
spaces, in one form or another. I support the concept of having a friendly
space policy, and it should be implemented the right way. This next quarter
seems like a good time for that to happen.

Pine