*Jan Ainali:* thx for the link, we will have a look on that.

*Bahodir Mansurov:* that sounds great. Most of the people here use Android.
We will deffinitely test it.

*Andrew Lih:* I havent catched the point. The presentation was about
usability and how to run it. For image uploads we can run it just once or
maybe 3 times (different target groups). I hope we dont have to run it in
all countries and all languages to get some needs and be able to request
developers to make changes into software?!

If I understood well this team does not performed enough tests yet, so
thats why they talk in general about Usability Testing?

Or maybe I miss something, you are talking about licenses. I dont
understand how licenses are related to this issue? *I am just guessing:*
Foundation is afraid to use easy mobile app for upload, because people will
massively break license? Is that a point? Did Commons colapsed with Instant
Commons? Did we got some images, when Instant Commons was enabled in MW
distribution?

Juandev