Well,

I think the answer for the question for what Commons stands for should be
repeated. Some say images you upload there, should find a use in Wikipedia.
But is that a truth? Other time you hear, images should be usefull for
educational purposes. On the main page, I can just see a statement "a
database of 27,041,767
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Statistics> freely usable
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Reusing_content_outside_Wikimedia>
media files" which does not explain what kind of media and if there are any
limitations.

Sometimes people uploads theri collection and someone tends to delete it of
being out of scope. Other times we uploads thousands of archive pictures
from GLAM, where the majority of these imagase does not have inmediate use
in WMF projects.

Juan