We all know for what the tool was initially created. I am not sure if it
 is ethically okay to keep status quo. Maybe it is time to move on and
remove the tool or to start a RFC to see if the community want the tool?
 :-)

Not advocating - just some thoughts and either way here... :)

Regards,
Steinsplitter

No comment about Gerard Meijssen's  <grin> comment. It is explaining itself
perfectly.