On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 11:31 AM, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a thought: would the European chapters, or a single European chapter,
> be willing to fundraise for this project?
>
> Also, in Seattle we have at least one charity that provides or donates
> basic computer hardware. I imagine that other cities have similar
> charities. Perhaps a European chapter could get donated hardware from such
> a charity, so that the only costs to the chapter would be shipping and
> labor.

​That would be cool.

However, before we get all excited with plans, it might be important for
someone who is interested to contact the project lead and see if
internet-in-a-box is even still active. The website hasn't been regularly
updated since April of 2013. If there are no resources available from the
project still then it's back to square one.​

--
~Keegan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan

This is my personal email address. Everything sent from this email address
is in a personal capacity.