On 2015-10-06 06:25, Gnangarra wrote:
This has been going on for three days, yet not one person involved in this decision has take a moment to reachout personally to the people who worked
on bids, They have tabled justifications on list discussions, they have
changed the status of Meta pages but not once have they given anyone the courtesy of owning the mistakes that have caused this, not even the WMF has made any personal attempt to help reconcile the damage at a more personal
level..

To be honest, I can not recollect a single instance WMF people ever apologized to the community for any decision, even when it was immediately clear that they screwed up badly (like removing admin rights on WMF Wiki etc). I do not expect it this time. I do not see Elly Young in any of the Wikimania threads.

Cheers
Yaroslav