Hi Yaroslav

> To be honest, I can not recollect a single instance WMF people ever
>> apologized to the community for any decision, even when it was immediately
>> clear that they screwed up badly (like removing admin rights on WMF Wiki
>> etc).

I think it's worth remembering one time they did: a month ago they, when
they decided to change the schedule of the fundraising in Italy, as it was
conflicting with Wiki Loves Monuments.

I understand your point, of course, but I think it's fair to recall the
good things as well as the bad ones, if we want to improve this
relationship.

Aubrey