February is a very busy month with record number of events planned through
out the United States.

Additionally, The Wiki Ed Foundation works with university based education
programs including parts of the United States outside regions covered by
the U.S. Chapters and User groups.

So, although we are doing it differently in the U.S. than other parts of
the whole, it seems to be working pretty well today and has the potential
to grow as more areas are covered by User Groups.

Sydney

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight
Wikipedian in Residence