Actually I went last year to a winter retreat in Plum Village, a
mindfulness monastery in southern France, and the focus was cultivating
civility (loving-kindness they call it) and inner peace. I thought, well,
if besides of that one could contribute free knowledge here I would join
right away :)

I wonder if I would be the only one :P

Cheers,
Micru