Hoi,
If we want to make a difference, a real difference, we enable refugees in
refugee camps to edit Wikipedia. They have nothing to do, they are often
well educated. It is wonderful when they can because it not only gives them
something to do, it gives them a sense of self-worth and this prevents the
onset of a lot of mental health issues.

Obviously this is not easy but we do not pay them directly but still make a
real difference.
Thanks,
        GerardM