I loved the healthcare idea, sounded like such a positive thing.  Until I
thought about implementation details.  Inevitably, there would have to be
some connection to how active the editor was, otherwise we would have to
get healthcare for millions of users.  So then, even worse, if someone fell
under the active threshold, I assume health care would be taken away...  So
then we'd probably have to deal with awful situations like "Wikipedia cuts
health benefits for editor unable to edit due to health problems".

I don't like poking my head into these dark hypotheticals, but I wanted to
share that the situation is more complicated than at least I thought.