+1 to Yurik

<!-- it seems to me that a lot of troubles are coming from the "grey line"
between our wikiworld, where you are free to nominate people and talk
almost about anything you want publicly (including your own pros and cons
in any role there is available), and a real world, where you are afraid to
tell people that you (dis)agree because of this and that. and the worst
thing is that people change their behaviour too much passing that "grey
line", so it is difficult to tell where they were more true to
themselves... and open (not secret) voting can be a real advantage, btw :)
-->

best regards,
antanana