Cristian, when I said I heartily endorse what Asaf said, I meant exactly
that. I agree with him, and with you, that accusatory email threads without
evidence are toxic, and should be avoided.

But questions about Conflict of Interest are appropriate. In a Board
selection process, we do not merely Assume Good Faith, we Assess the
Conditions Impacting Good Faith.

Or at least, we should.

-Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]