Really, Andreas?  You're complaining that the resigning ED didn't do this
and the one appointed less than 36 hours ago hasn't got around to it?

This is not Maggie's responsibility - she is not responsible for employment
standards or expectations.  That would be the VP Human Resources...who has
just resigned, too, and has yet to be replaced.

Risker/Anne