Guys...gals...some perspective?

The important thing (as Andreas initially said) is that informal
commitments from Trustees, to seek transparency in specific areas, not
continue to get lost.

The questions about what department it belongs in, the speed at which they
get addressed, etc. are all very much secondary to that general point. If
and when somebody from the organization acknowledges the general point, all
those tactical questions go away, because that person will presumably find
the most sensible way to address them.

I don't think it makes sense to use this email list to evaluate the proper
department for a specific task. A suggestion here and there, sure. But
fully evaluating it and coming to a strong conclusion...that's a job for
the organization, not for whatever volunteers happen to be following the
list at any given moment.

-Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]