I completely agree with Amir.

Wikipedia is an unachievable goal itself. And this is precisely what it takes
us to do It. we have shown the world that only starting things, they move
forward. Let's improve coverage, one edit at a time.

As a tip: keep in mind other people's interests while editing articles (
geographical, cultural, linguistical or event political) trying to discover and
understand the others while editing is one of the greatest prices Wikipedia can
give to us everyday. This could also bring some -needed- empathy to the
movement itself.

Best

Àlex Hinojo
Amical Wikimedia