Hoi,
Yes. It is indeed another area where we could do a lot better. We do not
show how effective the work is that people do. We do not inform them how
many reads were done for new articles. All things that are really easy to
do when we think of it. But we do not.

So yes we need marketing to get new people and we need marketing to keep
the people that appear. That is also something that is of what marketing
people do; how to get and keep a market.
Thanks,
     GerardM