*bump*

Just wondered whether anyone had been able to look in more detail at what
the legal/data protection barriers to releasing statistics broken down by
country are?

I'd be particularly interested to see how WMF is doing at securing repeat
donations and tax-efficient donations from the UK, as I just received an
appeal email with a link to a form that was not really optimised to do
either (generally speaking if someone is being asked for a £10 one-off
gift, asking them for a £10 monthly gift doesn't get many monthly gifts....)

Chris