From: "Nathan" <nawr...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Wikimedia-l] De-Recognition of Affiliates with Long-standing
Non-Compliance
Date: Sun, Feb 5, 2017 1:33 PM

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 4:22 AM, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijs...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hoi,
> I fail to see who you are targeting and on what basis. My impression is
> that it only has to do with money.. I understand this. For other parts like
> the language committee there are no reports except for the activity on its
> mailing list. I fail to see why it has to report to anyone. It is not the
> task the committee seeks and it does its activity on behalf of the
> Wikimedia board.
> Thanks,
>       GerardM

You misread - evidently both the original message and my reply. I answer
your question in my prior post, and hopefully subsequent posts by others
have cleared up any other confusion.

Maor - thank you for your explanation. Would it be fair to say that the
criteria for considering denying renewal are informal, and that some
factors (including communication with AffCom) may not be publicly available
for review?