Hoi,
The problem with law enforcement is that it operaties nationally. It is not
obvious where people are and consequently it is not obvious what
jurisdiction is appropriate.

Not easy and often not actionable. So imho we neef to assess a situation
first and do what works. Chapters cannot be involved so this is often the
only optoom.
Thanks,
     GerardM

Op za 18 feb. 2017 om 12:11 schreef Tim Landscheidt <t...@tim-landscheidt.de>