Katherine

At some point it would be interesting to learn how the external consultants
were selected.  I note, for example, that Lake Associates describes itself
as working "side by side with our clients on developing communications and
paid media, targeting supporters, and honing the messages that win
persuadable voters" and Celinda Lake as "one of the Democratic Party's
leading political strategists".  On what grounds was this company selected
to work on "proposed market research and recommendations on firms or
contractors (including Lake) who could conduct desk and/or generative
research", which seems very far from their self-proclaimed field of
expertise?

"Rogol"