> Rogol,
>
> They are a vendor we have used in the past to conduct focus groups and run
> surveys for the annual fundraiser in the five largest English speaking
> countries. We were satisfied with the quality of their work in the past, so
> we contacted them again to discuss whether they had appropriate expertise
> for this instance.

This makes me want to ask the following: Do we have any professional
advisors who are experienced with working with places outside of the five
largest English-speaking countries?

(It's quite possible that this was already answered in other emails, and I
apologize if I missed it.)

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬