I think the calendar I mentioned above on Meta probably could be improved
in some ways. If a lot of folks start using it, it will become quite long,
for one. An archiving system for each month might be a good idea.

What ways could there be to sort or segment the calendar that would be
useful for volunteers to search and parse important discussions, surveys,
 and consultations?

- Chris