My point is more or less the same one that you're making. Communications
(too much and too little) and information overload are both challenges. I
don't think there's going to be a silver bullet solution, but I hope that
WMF will invest effort into addressing this set of problems during the next
Annual Plan. Some of this is WMF-specific, but some of it also relates to
how we've organized ourselves in the community through organic growth and
over time we've developed so many channels that one wonders if we would
benefit from some consolidation and pruning.

Pine