Hi Texaner,

I don't think everything that WMCON is meant to be a secret!  I expect/hope
that we'll be hearing more about the WMCON strategy discussions quite soon
- after all, WMF is being very proactive about communicating what's going
on with the strategy.

I can imagine that it takes a little while to take workshop session outputs
and turn them into something that can be usefully emailed around or posted
on Meta.

Regards,

Chris
(User:The Land)