Just to add to this as someone who (also) was at the conference and
participated in a few of the strategy track sessions, it would have been
basically impossible to provide any more information than the conference
website already provides about what took place at this session beforehand,
given the extremely open-ended nature of the discussions. Just as outlined
in the session overview [1], the participants started from basically
nothing (other than their ideas of what's going to be important in the next
15 years) and ended up formulating a few dozen thematic statements
regarding the strategic direction of the movement. Frankly, I'm amazed it
worked as well as it did. At the same time, I'm not at all amazed that it
would take time to digitize the materials, given how many people
participated in the session and how much paper they consumed :) And though
it wouldn't be difficult to publish the final thematic statements, some of
them unfortunately don't make sense without some background materials.

Just my €0.02,

Tanel

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2017/Program#Movement_Strategy