Hoi,
I quote: " I simply do not accept that by we are asking for the impossible
on any of our projects, I never shall accept it." That is indeed your
prerogative. The problem is that with such a point of view, there is not
much of a discussion possible. If you want to be single issue Fae, then
fine but it translates in how people perceive you including your other
points of view. That is not something that would make me happy and I know
it is not how you achieve things.
Thanks,
      GerardM