First of all: kudos to Stephen for getting the agenda more or less
consistently out before the meeting - that's already an improvement
compared to the past.

Of course any advance time would be helpful - but only if the board would
actually appreciate input. I believe the meeting schedule is regular enough
that community members could already suggest topics (not sure if the chair
or secretary would be the best point of entry for that), so there would
only be an added benefit if also supporting documents would be shared in
advance. I can imagine however that this would come at a very significant
cost - it would affect probably a whole lot of deadlines and make it harder
to make last minute updates.

Lodewijk