I think that given how far in advance WMF Board meetings are planned, it
should be possible to know the agenda and have the materials available for
publication 2 weeks in advance.

If some last minute item comes up, it can easily be amended to the agenda.
Similarly, if for some reason an agenda item is dropped or tabled for a
future meeting, that can be done as well.

It is not my goal to box the Board into an unreasonably tight set of
constraints. I think it should be possible to achieve the benefits of
advance notification while maintaining a little flexibility to accommodate
changes. Naturally, those changes should be publicized when they become
known.

Pine