Victoria

Thanks you for your prompt and full reply.  However, you describe how
volunteer developers will interact with TechCom, but my question was about
the users across the world and the content contributors in the various
projects, who will be using the products and services that WMF and the
pther developers work on.  I assume that TechCom will wish to understand
the views of what those users and contributors want and need -- how will
those be be taken into account?

"Rogol"