Ah, sorry, I misunderstood your question Rogol. So let me try and give you my
point of view on the essence of your question. The Tech department in the
Foundation, the TechCom and the volunteer developer community work to support
the movement and its people, from readers to contributors and beyond. What this
 tech community overall works on is driven by the needs of the movement. Some
of these needs are purely technical. For example we want to minimize latency
for both readers and contributors so we spend a lot of effort in understanding
what causes latency and how to reduce it. Other needs come from the need to
build new features. An example of this would be ORES and the scoring tool that
many editors use. How do we collect and prioritize these needs? In some cases
through our own expertise, in some cases by being part of the community , in
others by doing research to understand what works and yet in others  by working
closely with the Audiences team in the Foundation. The Audiences team has the
mandate to deliver user facing features based on research and close interaction
with the community. The Community wishlist being a great example of that work.
The Community Engagement team through the Community Liaisons is another great
way for us to collect input for the community.

I would  of course also welcome your ideas and suggestions as well as those of
other members of the community for how we could better capture the views and
needs of our users and our contributors.

Best regards,

Victoria