On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 12:21 AM, Emeric VALLESPI <emeric.valle...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Katherine,
>
> [...]

> The lawyers you have appointed have been paid by the Foundation. They
> *only* interviewed the defendant.

Is this true? Because if what Emeric and Remi say is in fact true, it seems
inappropriate to characterise what happened as an "investigation". An
investigation listens to both sides.

If lawyers hear from one side only, that's called "seeking legal advice".
In other words, "We consulted a lawyer, and they advised us that the
allegations would not stand up in court."

More clarity on this would be appreciated. So, whom did, and didn't, the
expert French legal counsel appointed by the WMF interview?

Andreas