Hi,

Did not read your whole argument, but as a collection of brute facts, it
is hard to see how the content of wikidata could
be in something else than public domain.

As a whole, the database could present a Sui generis database right
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sui_generis_database_right) , but
individual contributors
would not have rights in this scheme as they have in wikipedia use case.

Xavier Combelle