Hi Pine,

I would also suggest not to get overly bureaucratic with this :) If the
public meeting you refer to requires a large attendance, the 14 days makes
sense for example - but I cannot recall many meetings of that style.
Rather, most meetings are either scheduled taking the availability of
participants in mind, or it is to get input (where it is more important to
have a bunch of people show up, than to have everyone participate).

Whether more than one reminder is excessive, is imho quite subjective. I
appreciate most reminders, especially if they stick to the same thread.

On a side note: are there any weekly meetings being announced on this list?
Again, it highly depends on the topic, and whether the reminder may also
contain more information.

My point? Don't worry about it so much :) Be flexible with this, and go
with the flow. People can figure this out quite well if they use their
common sense without added bureaucracy.

Lodewijk