There is a saying that it's much easier to change yourself than to change
others. I strongly believe that this applies here.

Since my original suggestion might have seemed too technical,let me try to
rephrase it. Gmail has a "mute thread" feature, and so do many other email
clients. You can also "mark as read" by subject using filters. Look them
up, the first Google results should clarify the usage. It won't take you
more than half an hour to get rid of reminders for good.

Strainu

Pe miercuri, 24 octombrie 2018, 80hnhtv4agou--- via Wikimedia-l <
wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org> a scris: