I can imagine a bot comparing photos found by Google (ie. comparing
hashes) but not a system extracting some kind of unique feature that
says an image is a copyright violation. So how do you imagine ORES
being used for copyright violations? I can't see how a copyright
violation would have any kind of feature that is exclusive? The
argument is quite simple; I as a photographer for a newspaper could
take the exact same pictures as I as an amateur photographer. (I have
photographed a lot for various newspapers.) Using the same equipment,
and me being me, what is different?