Well, in my own case I can confirm the decision was completely secret,
issued by some unstated entity inside the WMF, and when I knew about it by
a third party , the reason presented was blatantly false. I have requested
an appeal, with no success till the moment. So, at this point, I am not so
prone to consider WMF attitude on this case above suspicion. The WMF has a
long history of using its culture of medieval obscurity as an excuse for
not having to explain what is perceived as abuse.

Best,
Paulo

A quarta, 12 de jun de 2019, 13:45, Isaac Olatunde <reachout2is...@gmail.com>