Hi Pine,

While I appreciate your attempt at guidance here, given some of the
messages in the chain the fact that you are calling me out as assuming bad
faith out of all the participants does not inspire me to take part at all.

Thanks, but I feel that I might just go back to deleting these onerous
threads as has been my custom in the past rather than be singled out in
such a manner.

If I had wanted to be tone policed o would have engaged with the on-wiki
conversation.

Rebecca