Well, no, this is the team that banned an en.wp admin for reasons they are
not able to disclose. It is only community speculation based on a portion
of an email sent to the banned user that has led people to draw the same
conclusion as you, and I suspect that is not the full story. That, however,
is probably a conversation for a different thread, although there are
overlapping themes in that someone who has allegedly done something(s)
negative towards at least one member of our community is being
wholeheartedly defended (and the alleged target vilified) by a community
that does not know the whole story.

- Molly White (GorillaWarfare)