Hoi,
The right question here: how have you supported the sister projects in the
past. The follow question: Branding is about getting attention for
products. How will the sister projects benefit from more attention to
Wikipedia?

The point is we have not marketed the products from sister projects. We
could have and the results would have been wildly important and relevant to
a mission where we aim to share in the sum of all knowledge.
Thanks,
       GerardM